Company Name : Tech Mahindra
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, Mumbai & Delhi NCR (Remote for now)
Salary Package:- INR 3.25 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Target Batch:- 2020/2021
Desired Experience:- Freshers
Course Specialization:- B.E/B.Tech
Academic Eligibility Criteria:-
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation(MCA/M.Sc (Comp Science.)). Please note that rounding up to 60% is not valid.
- Engineering streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics
- Candidate must be 2020/2021 passed out and in possession of either consolidated mark sheet/PDC
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
Required Skill Set:-
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
- As an Associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of project including 24X7 projects.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise a solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Bond and Compensation – Engineering Stream:-
- The candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.60 LPA Annum
- On completion of probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 LPA Annum
- The candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the company
Note:- During probation candidates will undergo unit-specific training on-the-job-training shadowing all as per the business requirement.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges