Company Name : Temenos
Work Location : Chennai – IN
Employment Type : Full Time
Position : Junior Support Analyst
Experience : Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary : Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech with 0-2 years of experience.
Temenos is looking for an Atlassian Application Support engineer to join our growing support team with the goal of making our internal customers awesome. The Application Support Engineer will serve as the first point of contact (via a ticketing system) for our internal customers who utilize Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence). .You will be responsible for providing effective Application support for Atlassian Tools through professional written and verbal communication with internal customers in various business units across the globe.
- Administer, deploy, configure, improve, troubleshoot and support scalable development, test and production environments running various Atlassian components
- Implement project reporting capabilities inside the Atlassian platform: Kanban, Scrum boards, documentation templates
- Build and maintain documentation related to all Atlassian projects
- Serve as the first point of contact (via ticketing system) for our internal customer
- Troubleshoot Application issues and complete tasks on time
- Provide sustaining support to ensure that day-to-day operational requirements and SLA’s are met
- Provide on-call support outside of normal scheduled hours as needed.
- 0-2 years of experience in supportingJIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Good knowledge in creating custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
- Good knowledge on Jira Software & Jira Service Desk Add-ons associated plug-ins and extension(Good to have)
- Have Good Knowledge on Java programming.
- Good Knowledge on Git
- Posses Good Knowledge on Confluence spaces, pages and access permissions
- Good knowledge on writing SQL Queries,JQL
- Good knowledge on Scripting (Java Script, Groovi (Must), Perl, Python etc.)
- Strong work ethic with good time management
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges