Company Name : TIAA
Job Position:- Technology Trainee
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R220100239
Educational Requirements:- High School Preferred
Work Experience:- No Experience Required; 2+ Years Preferred
Physical Requirements:- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- The Analyst, Testing job supports the evaluation of equipment and processes to ensure the safety, reliability and maintainability of products and systems.
- This job tests the performance of various systems, applications and databases, and works under close supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Reviews test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure the quality of information systems, applications and databases delivered.
- Plans reliability tests and conducts analyses of field failures while developing reliability information systems for failure analysis and performance improvement.
- Tests for the functionality and performance of software applications or systems software prior to release, documenting test results and recommending quality improvements.
- Identifies quality- or service-related issues and reports them to other departments for containment, correction and prevention.
- Assists in analyzing the results of testing sessions, and troubleshoots technical problems and issues.
- Compiles testing tools and processes for use in projects, and participates in the selection of testing approaches.
- Participates in the design and development of usability testing programs, cases, scenarios and processes to ensure that all functions are thoroughly tested.
Career Level:- 3IC
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges