Company Name : Trilogy Innovations
Job Profile : SDE/ SDE Intern
Job Location : Remote/ Bangalore
Salary Package : 36.5 LPA
Challenge Ends on : 03 Oct 2021 11:00 PM IST
Duration : 4 Hours
It is Time To Show OFF Hacking Skills. To Start with.
You have always known that you are good at Code. You have always looked for the Bigger Challenge, that greater Playing field. You’ve always wanted to Pit against the Best. It is time to show everyone else and hack the hackers.
Trilogy Innovations ( formerly known as CodeNation Innovation Labs) is conducting a nationwide Coding Challenge, CodeAgon! You’ll be solving about 6 challenges focused around Algorithms and Data Structures with the contest duration spanning 4 hours.
You get a chance to win prizes worth over 2 lakhs and a chance to interview with TI for the position of Software Development Engineer for 2022 graduating students and Summer Internship for 2023 graduating students.
This CodeSprint is open to all for participation. To be eligible for prizes and job opportunities at TI, users must reside in India and be a fresher (Graduating in 2022/2023) pursuing BTech, BE, MTech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PHD.
Earning these prizes isn’t going to be easy. You’ll first have to take up the CodeAgon challenge and face off against thousands of other developers who are taking up this challenge!
Rules & Scoring
- This is an individual participation competition
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition
- Trilogy Innovations and InterviewBit decisions are final
- Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with Trilogy Innovations (TI)
- Current TI employees are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks for interview schedule
- Each challenge has a pre-determined score
- Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
- A participant’s total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
Scoring Criteria : Participants will be ranked based on the sum of scores of all the attempted problems. If the score is the same for two participants, then the participant with less time to solve problems will be ranked better.
For more queries kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Full Time : Software Development Engineer
Trilogy University (TU): Which is the one team, which can solve any problems that come their way and also share a great sense of camaraderie? It’s the US Navy Seals. Trilogy University is conceptualized and modeled from the ‘US Navy Seal Training Program’. TU focuses on creating an incubation environment with optimal conditions for a fresh graduate to have accelerated learning at a fast pace and become a thorough problem solver at the end of 3 months.
This is a one-of its-kind training meant to transform our student recruits into tech professionals. The fresher’s turn to seasoned techies who can solve any problem that come their way. That’s the pace of this bootcamp, exponential learning and accelerate learning curve. What more, TU is a bootcamp where TI’s culture of trust and ownership is instilled.
The camaraderie built up through these 3 months lasts forever. Naturally, the 3 months are highly intense with both work and fun. It is here that the culture gets seeded. It is here that we kick our company’s community into gear. These 3 months are regarded as the best time of the career.
After TU, all the projects are assessed and if there are product ideas of TU that pass all the tests- the team gets to further works on the idea. Others pass TU and work on the existing products at TI.
Compensation: 36.5 Lakhs (Base: 30LPA +1L Joining Bonus +1L TU Graduation bonus + 2L Other Benefits + upto 2.5L base Annual Target Bonus)
Location : Remote/Bangalore
The 2 month internship programme in Bangalore is a snapshot of the challenging work at TI, that an intern has an opportunity to work on when he/she joins the jTU programme. Like our TU program , jTU is a 2 month programme based on the ideals and principles of the TU programme. The internship
- provides intern an opportunity to work on live projects, ideate for new product features that can exponentially solve problems
- Suggest technical solutions that will help solve these problems.
- Create and deliver these solutions, so that it generates immense value
jTU culture is similar as TU, it gives interns autonomy to work on the projects assigned and an opportunity to make decisions regarding structure, optimisation and control flow. The thinking is driven precisely in the direction of innovation and creativity where the intern goes through a tedious process of research and guidance to come up with the possibility of software products that can be developed and marketed to our end customers.
The programme is designed to challenge the thinking of a fresher and give him greater insights into the corporate world of software development and see the impact of what their work means to the organization. This is followed by fun company sponsored outings and activities to inculcate healthy work life balance thinking. Interns work out of Bangalore and receive a generous stipend of Rs.150,000 along with other benefits.
Stipend: Rs 150,000 per month
Projects: Live projects where you can see the impact of what you create in these 2 months.
Location : Remote/Bangalore
- 1 Prize – 1.5 Lakh cash + TI Merchandise
- 2nd Prize – 75,000 Cash + TI Merchandise
- 3rd Prize – 50,000 Cash + TI Merchandise
- And many more cash prizes and merchandise up to 20th rank.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|