Company Name : TSS Consultancy
TSS Consultancy is a fast growing technology solutions provider for the financial industry. We have a team of highly motivated individuals, with diverse skill sets, and a passion for using the latest and best available technology to create innovative products for our clients, which include Banks, Stock exchanges, stock brokers and other financial institutions. TSS is known for creating cost effective products which help in getting complete control of back office and middle office related functions, as well as crucial compliance related areas like adherence to regulations by SEBI, RBI and other statutory bodies like NSE, BSE etc.
Job Position:- Jr. Business Analyst
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Graduate – B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers or similar field
Experience:- 0 – 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Change Management / New requirements of the client:
- Understanding the client’s needs and objectives
- Coming up with proposed solutions to meet client needs
- Writing business requirements and proposed solutions
- Interacting with the development team to explain them the new requirement
- Testing / help test the new requirements to ensure it meets the client’s objectives
- Helping / preparing release notes/user manual of the new features developed
- Preparing process flows, wireframes & mockups
- Gap Analysis
- Client Interaction(Training and Implementation and other solutions):
- Provide Training to clients about how to use the solution and get the desired output. (Onsite and Offsite)
- Helping configure the system to generate rules and alerts
- Ensuring the implementation of the solution is on track and coordinating with other teams if it gets delayed
To Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software and to identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|