Company Name : Uber
Job Position:- UTA-FY22-APAC-Intern-SWE-TeamTBD
Job Location:- Bangalore, KA, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Position Type:- Intern
Qualifications and Desired Skills:-
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2023) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
About the Role:-
- As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you like Uber service and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join Uber team.
- Uber is ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: Uber is moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
If you meet these criteria, Uber welcomes you to apply.
Please Note:- This job posting is for our ongoing on-campus hiring program & we may not be move ahead with direct/referral applications at this point.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges