Organization Name : Udemy
8 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Use Coupon : YOUACCEL49562
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Basic Computer Skills.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in mastering Adobe Lightroom
- Photography enthusiasts interested in digitally enhancing images
- Professional Photographers interested in learn to organize, sort, filter and enhance images
What you’ll learn :
- Create image catalogs, configure preferences and import images into Lightroom
- Understand how to calibrate colour profiles and work with various colour spaces
- Work with different file formats including RAW, TIFF, PSD, JPEG and DNG
- Export images to Photoshop for Additional Editing
- Customize the Lightroom interface using identity plates.
- Configure and Apply text or graphical watermarks to images.
- Proficiently navigate the Library, Develop, Map, Print, Slideshow and Web Modules
- Use keywords, colour labels, star ratings, pick flags, and image attributes to filter, sort and organize images.
- Work with quick collections, collection sets, smart collections, and smart previews to perform automated fltering functions.
- Work with various views such as compare view, loupe view and grid view.
- Create metadata presets to apply copyright, GPS and other important information to images.
- Perform image adjustments using the histogram, white balance, tone curves, noise reduction, sharpening and mny other core adjustment features
- Use artistic tools such as red eye removal, sport removal, clone tool, graduated filter, radial filter, ad the adjustment brush
- Apply special effects using artistic vignetting, grain effects and dehazing.
- Write Metadata to XMP Sidecar files to maintain non-destructive attributes of RAW files.
- Geotag and plot images on a Map using the Map module.
- Filter location tagged images using the saved locations panel.
- Create custom book layouts using the Book Module.
- Publish books to Blurb, PDF or JPEG images.
- Prepare stunning slideshow presentations in the Slideshow Module.
- Apply background music, slide transitions and video content to Slideshow presentations.
- Prepare images for print using Soft-proofing.
- Create customized Print layouts using the Print Module.
- Create stunning, customized web page galleries using the Web Module.
- Publish images to Facebook and Flickr easily using Lightroom Publish services
- Export images to internal and external storage in different formats.
- Tether Lightroom to your Camera.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges