Organization Name : Udemy
A Complete Reading Course for the Learning Disabled or Dyslexic through Early Intervention
Course Price : FREE
Language : English
Timeline : 39 min of on – demand video
What you’ll Learn
- Learn to read within the dyslexic learning disability.
- Learn all about the phonetic structure of the English language.
- Learn the directionality of the English letters in writing and reading English.
- Master all forms of letter and handwriting using the manuscript, slant manuscript and cursive fonts.
- Learn about spelling, writing, reading comprehension, listening, sight words, speaking.
- Learn the many different parts of the English language including consonants, vowels, prefixes, suffixes.
- Increase a child’s vocabulary using lower and higher vocabulary phrases.
- Learn how write fiction and non-fiction with setting, problem, goal, events and how to effectively end a story using Story Mapping
- Effectively read and comprehend English for the ESL student.
- A willingness to overcome a reading disability.
- Able to commit 15-30 minutes per day to the course.
- A desire to advance reading skills and to progress far beyond the average elementary student.
- Obtain a writing pad and pencil for course writing assignments.
- You’ll need a printer and a good set of headphones.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges