Company Name : Vimeo
Job role:- QA Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience:- 0 – 1 Years
Stipend:- As per norms
Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Vimeo Internship Drive 2021
At Vimeo, we love designing and engineering tools that combine power with ease of use. Our QA Analysts work on professional-grade video tools for businesses, contribute to test strategy, run tests, report results across the product, and much more. We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence, and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience is key to building great technology and believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, and one another.
As a QA Intern at Vimeo, you will have the hands-on opportunity to work within a growing team to solve interesting challenges. Our team based in Bangalore, India, is agile, highly collaborative, and learning-focused.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development.
- Assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features.
- Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing coverage and user experience.
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment.
- Actively participate in agile meetings with product management and development team.
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- Create documents and maintain test case and share reports
Skills Required For Vimeo Internship Drive 2021
- Computer science Graduate.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges