Company Name : Willis Towers Watson
Job Position:- KYC Trainee / Advisor
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- 4th October 2021
- Fresher with a bachelor’s degree
- Highly Self-driven in managing own portfolio and assigned responsibilities with accuracy
- Technical competency to do complex work independently
- Eye for detail to identify process gaps, conduct RCA, and suggest workable solutions to mitigate the same
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
- Effective Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong assessing skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding about the insurance industry
- Problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Project management skills
Top 5 Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork and coordination
- Time management
- Information collection and management
- Eye for detail
- Assist in conducting client validation & Due Diligence checks/KYC screening:
- Client onboarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry websites for their legal/active status
- Conducting extensive searches on the internet and collating additional information for an organization and the individual being verified
- Assessing the new reports of an organization and its board members to access AML involvement
- Performing validation and screening checks of entities and D&Os
- Maintaining evidence of client verification reports
- Following approval mechanism for client clearance
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding to local offices
- Assisting with special KYC projects with customized solutions as per regional requirements
- Maintaining appropriate data of daily tasks based on the tools provided
- Ensuring any feedback (including breach/errors) identified in the process is investigated and communicated to the Team Leader.
- Participating and contributing in various technical conference calls and technical meetings held within the Business Unit and the team
- Expand the technical know-how of all the processes scoped-in and support team by conducting second pair of eyes (SPOE) / quality checks and regular monitoring resulting in training updates.
- Participate, contribute and lead in team huddles & share best practices.
- Ensure quality of work as per the defined quality parameters & team targets.
- Should be able to support and assist team members with queries.
- Assist in system testing if any changes/enhancements.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges