Company Name : Wipro
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Work Location : Noida – IN
Employment Type : FULL TIME
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancy : Various
Experience Needed : 0 – 1 year
Salary : As per norms
Apply Mode : Online
Detailed Job Description
- We are looking for smart professionals with a great attitude to make every single client interaction delightful.
Job Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience 0- 1 year
- Ready to sign a service agreement for 1 year
- Should be familiar with testing concepts & SDLC
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Work-life balance with the 5-day work week
- Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and [email protected]
- Candidate should be ready to work on Looking for Analyst – Configuration, Testing who can
- Deliver clear analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures for project work
- Complete system configuration and testing to ensure the system is operating per requirements
- Coordinate, coach and develop team members on technology and quality assurance fundamentals
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
Documents to Carry for Above Recruitment:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges