Company Name : BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is an investments company. As the Investments Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. From the legacy of our founder, Alexander Hamilton, to how we are invested today, our story is made up of a history of firsts.
Businesses, communities and global economies rely on us because we prioritize client experience, collaboration, innovation and resilience. As the “bank of banks,” our unique perspective, informed by one of the largest datasets in the world, powers the financial industry. At BNY Mellon, we understand the best way to succeed at anything is to Consider Everything.
BNY Mellon is an investments company. We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets
all over the world. We are a global leader in providing a comprehensive array of services that enable institutions and individuals to service and manage their financial assets. With global scale, deep knowledge and advanced technology, we have a view into $45 trillion of assets and one of the largest data sets in the financial world, giving us a truly unique perspective.
Our best investment is the one we make in our people. Our enduring ambition is to build the best global team—one that is inclusive of differing perspectives, backgrounds and experiences, and represents the increasingly varied markets and clients we serve.
Job Role : Software Developer
Test Type : Algorithm Challenge
Salary Package : 17 LPA – 22 LPA
Job Location : Pune and Chennai
Openings : 100
Opens At : September 18, 06:00 PM IST
Closes At : September 18, 11:55 PM IST
Duration : 2H 30M
BNY Mellon has made an unwavering commitment to systemic resiliency and continued digitization. Our open and objective stance on technology and innovation means that we work to develop solutions that can help reduce friction and increase transparency throughout the investment lifecycle.
Our 3rd edition of Code Divas has become bigger & better and we’re seeking passionate, talented, 10x women engineers who want to make their mark in the financial industry with BNY Mellon Technology, India.
Code Divas provides you the opportunity to come and experience this challenge, participate, and have the option to come directly into our interview process for Tech Internships and Full-Time offers.
To top it off, there are attractive prizes to be won!
- First Place: GV worth INR 75,000
- Second Place: GV worth INR 50,000
- Third Place: GV worth INR 25,000
- 10 Consolation Prizes: GV worth INR 5000 each
Round 1: The Passionate Programmer:
Your opportunity to show us your true passion & agility for technology & programming. This round will comprise of 3 Programming Questions to be solved within two-and-a-half hours using a programming language of your choice.
Tech-It-Out with BNY Mellon Employees & Leaders: Check the Announcements section on this page for more details after Round 1
Round 2: The 10X Engineer:
Congratulations on demonstrating your zeal for programming in Round 1. This round 2, is intended to push you further testing your core software engineering skills & fundamentals. Are you up for a more exciting challenge?
o 10 MCQs,
o 1 Programming Question in specific language- Java 8 and above OR Python
o 1 SQL Question.
Participation for Round 2 is by invitation only.
You will require a webcam to be able to take this test (for both rounds). Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
- Female candidates & those who identify as female only
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing (full-time programs
- 2022 graduates for full time and 6-month winter internship (Jan to Jun 2022)
- 2023 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2022)
- Only those students with CGPA above 7 can apply. No current/active backlogs
- Students flagged/suspected with Plagiarism will be disqualified
- Each round qualifies you to the next round of the process
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms.
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation.
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery.
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems.
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities.
The Ideal Candidate
BNY Mellon is looking for rock star 10X developers who are passionate about developing world class software. They love candidates with strong analytical abilities, are quick learners, are strong customer advocates, self-starters and team players with a strong degree of ownership.
Note : Interns and full time campus grads hired will be placed in one of the several teams of BNY Mellon Technology. The job role will revolve around Software Development. The final decision of the compensation, role and department selection rests with BNY Mellon and will be decided after the interview process post the challenge.
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- BNY Mellon recommends that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|
|SHL||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|